Welcome to Central Registration!!!
***2022-2023 School Year***
Preschool Pre-Registration Begins
Monday, March 21, 2022
Step 1. Parents should collect all the documents listed below to complete registration
(birth certificate, shot records, physical form, dental form, 4 proofs of residency including lease, parent's photo ID)
Step 2. Complete the Online application to Pre-Register and schedule a telephone appointment. Please complete this step once you've collected all of your documents. Partial documentation will not be accepted.
Step 3. Central Registration will contact you via telephone either on or before your scheduled telephone appointment.
Step 4. Be prepared to submit all the required documents to the Central Registration Representative in it's entirety.
Step 5. Once all the documentation is received, your child's file will be processed and forwarded to Early Childhood for review.
Step 6. All preschool placements are determined by the students' address and on a first come first served basis. Early Childhood will be in contact with you.
Please read below:
- Preschool students must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1, 2022 to qualify for the program.
- If you are living with a friend/family member, that person must provide their Lease, ID and a Notarized Affidavit (Affidavits are available to be emailed or picked up).
- If you register a Preschool student under an affidavit, the parent/guardian must have 4 proofs of residency under their name.
- Preschool students are required to have a physical and flu shot in order to attend.
- Older age siblings will not be transferred to other schools to accommodate a preschool student placed somewhere other than the home school. **Unless otherwise approved by Administration**
(No in-person appointments without prior arrangements with a Central Registration Representative)
If you experience any issues with accessing the online application or scheduling a telephone appointment
Central Registration via EMAIL:
Kindergarten Registration begins
Monday, May 2, 2022
(please follow the same process for preschool)
CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR CURRENTLY ATTENDING STUDENTS:
- Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the email a photocopy of your lease, ID and 3 other proofs of residency, and your children's name
- If address changes the school, school placement will be determined by address and availability
Please contact the Central Registration Office with any questions at (609) 343-7200 ext. 5001 Ms. Mason, ext. 5027 Mrs. Russell, or ext. 5146 Ms. Lopez. Office hours are from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
***High School Registration***
The appointment process may vary for the high school, so please reach out if you have questions:
- High school students living outside of Atlantic City must be registered in the school district in which they reside.
- Parents must complete the Pre-registration online application and schedule an appointment
- Students must be present during your appointment date
- Transcripts from the previous school are required along with other pertinent documents such as a birth certificate and immunization records.
Appointments for High School registration will be held at the Atlantic City High School's Guidance Department at 1400 N Albany Avenue. Please EMAIL the High School (gbrooks@acboe, email@example.com) with any questions you may have in reference to the registration process and what is required during your appointment time. You can contact Ms. Brooks at (609) 343-7300 ext. 2185 or Ms. Castillo at ext. 2427.
We look forward to meeting you.
Central Registration Manager:
1300 Atlantic Avenue, 6th Floor
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(609) 343-7200 ext. 5146 or 5027
Manager Central Registraion
609-343-7200 ext 5001
Secretary Central Registration
609-343-7200 ext 5027
Secretary Early Childhood (Pre K Registration)
609-343-7200 ext 5156