Welcome to Central Registration!!!
CENTRAL REGISTRATION OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2019.
Please follow the following steps to register for 2019-2020 school year in the Atlantic City School District:
- Step 1 Pick up registration packet from Central Registration or nearest school
- Step 2 Complete pre-registration online (acboe.org - look for Central Registration or registration tab)
- Step 3 Schedule your appointment online
- Step 4 Request transfer card from previous school for grade Kindergarten - 8th
- Step 5 Bring all required documents to your appointment even if you scanned them online
- Step 6 If you are living with a friend/family member, that person must have a lease in their name and they must sign an affidavit. Affidavits are available at the Central Registration office.
- Step 7 If you are registering a Preschool student the parent/guardian registering the child must have 4 proofs of residency under their name along with proof of income and the other required documents.
- Step 8 Preschool students are required to have a physical in order to apply
- Step 9 Paper application must be compeleted in its entirety before your appointment date, specifically preschoolers.
Registration takes place Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 11:40 am 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR CURRENTLY ATTENDING STUDENTS:
- Parent must provide updated lease, photo ID and other proofs of residency if available
- If address changes the school, school placement is determined by address and availablilty
- Do not schedule an appointment online, come to our Central Registration Office 8:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm (Monday-Thursday) office closes early on Friday
Appointments will be held for Pre K- 8th grade students at the Central Registration Office located at 1300 Atlantic Avenue, 6th Floor. Please contact the Central Registration Office with any questions at (609) 343-7200 ext. 5001 Ms. Mason or 5027 Mrs. Russell.
***High School Registration***
- High school students living outside of Atlantic City must be registered in the school district in which they reside.
- Parents must complete Pre-registration online and schedule an appointment
- Student must be present during your appointment date
- Transcripts from previous school is required along with the other pertinent documents such as birth certificate and immunization records.
Appointments for High School registration will be held at the Atlantic City High School's Guidance Department at 1400 N Albany Avenue. Please contact the High School with any questions you may have in reference to the registration process and what is required during your appointment time. You can contact Ms. Brooks at (609) 343-7300 ext. 2185 or Ms. Castillo at ext. 2427.
If you don't have access to a computer at home, you can visit the parent center at a school close to your home, go to the library or come to the Central Registration office or the High School.
We look forward to meeting you.
Central Registration Manager:
1300 Atlantic Avenue, 6th Floor
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(609) 343-7200 ext. 5001 or 5027
Manager Central Registraion
609-343-7200 ext 5001
Secretary Central Registration
609-343-7200 ext 5027
Secretary Early Childhood (Pre K Registration)
609-343-7200 ext 5156