• Health Benefits


    If you currently opt out of the ACBOE’s health benefits program, you must submit the “Waiver/Reinstatement” form and return it along with a copy of your current insurance ID card(s).

    All waivers must be received by the Benefits Office by December 23rd in order for stipends to be issued in January. Waivers must be received by everyone, even if you are not eligible to receive stipend.


File Library

Contact List

  • Kelly Vazquez, Insurance/Benefits Clerk
    609-343-7200 Ext. 5058

    Comments (-1)