The mission of Atlantic City High School is to provide each student and staff member with a stimulating and challenging learning environment that promotes intellectual growth, creativity, respect for self and others, and physical and mental health. Our primary goal is that all students achieve their maximum potential as lifelong learners.
Atlantic City High School
1400 North Albany Avenue
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
Here at ACHS, We Believe...
- The chief priority of the school is to provide a safe and physically comfortable environment that promotes student learning.
- Students need to apply their learning in meaningful contexts, enabling them to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Extra-curricular programs are an important element in developing well-rounded individuals and involving the community in our school.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.