Atlantic City High School is a public institution providing education for
approximately 2,000 students enrolled in grades 9-12.
Atlantic City High School school mascot was known as the Knights until 1934. Then, in 1935, the yearbook displayed a clipper ship on it. Several years later, the Vikings name emerged.
Atlantic City High School's colors are navy and white.
Atlantic City High School is committed to creating a collaborative community of compassionate critical thinkers. We support each student's intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
Atlantic City High School aspires to empower lifelong learners to acquire fundamental competencies and contribute to the global community through respect, inclusion and excellence.
- We celebrate each success that moves us closer to accomplishing our goals
- We practice positive thinking to attract positive results
- We adapt and build resilience by working through challenges
- We are kind and courteous to each other and the students
- We embrace and celebrate our diversity as a community
- We encourage students to become persistent problem solvers
- We are committed to growing as individuals and as a team in pursuit of student success