- Will be taken in October by all grades at no cost to the student.
- Practice for the SAT by trying the SAT Question of the Day. collegeboard.org
SAT I / ACT
- Is not recommended until spring of your junior year, due to the completion of your required high school math classes.
- SAT I: measures verbal and mathematical reasoning skills students have developed over time and skills they need to be successful academically.
- ACT: measures general educational development and students capability to complete college-level work, includes English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science Reasoning.
HOW TO STUDY...